The Kenwood Dental Team appreciates your understanding during this time, as many of you have had to postpone dental care. We are happy to say that we will be resuming all non-urgent restorative treatments and dental cleanings.
We are striving to keep our patients, staff and community safe so you will notice some changes at your next dental appointment. These changes are:
- We will be utilizing email and text messaging as our primary method of communication. If you need assistance, call our office.
- Prescreening will be completed via text or email.
- Temperatures will be taken on all patients prior to entering the office. Anyone with a fever over 100.0° F will be asked to return home.
- Staff will also have their temperatures taken daily upon arrival.
- When you arrive for your appointment please text to check in. This will be the number that was used for your appointment reminder. We will text back when we are ready for you to enter the facility.
- All our staff will be wearing masks, we ask all patients to wear a mask also.
- Please brush and floss prior to your dental visit.
For our patient and staff’s safety, we have recently installed 7 extraoral suction units in our operatories. These units remove high volume of droplets and aerosols produced during treatment. Please refer to this link to watch a simulated video for more information: Extraoral Dental Suction System.
For an overview of expectations during your appointment, please click this link: COVID-19 Update: What to expect at your next dental appointment
We anticipate conditions and office procedures to be updated many times over the course of the pandemic. We thank you for your patience as we work together to get through this. If you have any questions, please call us at 218-728-4288.
Last updated 12/18/20